|DATE:||Feb 4, 2017|
|TIME:||Races Sat Feb 4, 10 am - 2pm|
|LOCATION:||Bollinger Canyon Elementary Multipurpose Room|
|MORE INFO:||Cubmaster Sean & Assistant Cubmaster Nick|
Scouts, please wear your Class A uniform.
Please read the rules! Only Boy Scouts of America car kits, wheels, axles are allowed.
Everybody, get ready to race your cars!! All cars MUST be checked in on Friday night. Let's have fun and race!
- Group A [Lions, Tigers & Wolves (grades K-2)] race in the morning beginning at 10:00. An Award Ceremony will take place after the group finishes. ***
- Family races ($10 for kit & entry) for parents & siblings will take place in between the morning and afternoon heats, starting at roughly 11:45. Rules differ slightly from Scout car rules.
- Group B [Bears, Webelos, Arrow of Light Scouts (grades 3, 4, beginning of 5)] race in the afternoon. An Award Ceremony will take place after the group finishes. ***
- *** An overall Finals race will run after Group B; the fastest cars from Group A and B will race together.
- If your car does well in the morning but you can't be present in the afternoon, you may have someone manage your car for you. Consult the rules.
- Times are approximate.
The car allowances are slightly different between the Scout race cars and the Family race cars. If you have any questions about the rules, contact our Derby Directors at the above link.
Adults - please consider Helping Out (SignupGenius).